Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Women how would you feel if a random guy came up to u and asked?

a bunch of random questions?


so a guy comes up 2 u, a guy u dont no and says Hi, I wanna ask u something.





Guy-So do u watch Jay Leno?


You-Does't matter what answer u give





Guy-well on jay leno Steve Schirripa from sopranos does this thing were he would walk around LA and try to guess what ppl do for a living, how long they been working, and if their single or not basically can u judge a book by its cover. its just a game im not tryin to pick u up im just tryin to read ppl well so





you are currently single


or


you are currently seeing someone


and you work at etc and you been workin there for x amount





this question is if yur single) so since yur single if i asked for yur number and a date you would problay say a)Yes or b)No








how would u feel if a guy u dont no asked u this? keep in mind this guy just wants to c if he can read ppl well not score.





would u answer TRUTHFULLY to all the questions esp the so since yur single? u wouldnt just say yur seein some 1 to

Women how would you feel if a random guy came up to u and asked?
No, I wouldn't answer him truthfully. I won't give out information on myself just because he's trying to see if he can read people well. There are a lot of dangerous people out there and how do we know that he's not one of them. I'm just trying to be cautious. And if he does ask me all those questions all I have to say is, "Wow, you sure know your Jay Leno but I bet you didn't know that I would not want to be one of your test subjects. So why don't you just go ask someone else. Goodbye." Then if he still doesn't leave, I'm gonna call security.

send flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment