Tuesday, July 14, 2009

S Fafsa form for finacial aid for college?? Help!!?

Does anyone remember what there pin number conisits of b/c i need my pin #....like is it your SS number and you birthday combined or is it just some random number they give to you...its been a few years since i had one givin to me and i forgot what it is.


the prob is i need the form printed out by tomorrow so they dont cancel my classes b/c i need to take out a loan and i exceeded the limit of trys to request a duplicate pin : (

S Fafsa form for finacial aid for college?? Help!!?
Its a random number and they can email it to you, but my sister said it took 4 hours for hers to come. Just be patient and watch your email box. What i did once i got mine was wrote it on a small pc of paper and taped it to the back of my computer monitor, that way every yr when i have to re apply i know where its at. Good Luck!
Reply:Its a random number. If you can't remember it you'll have to get one reassigned. I've never exceeded the limit of getting a duplicate. I'm sure there's a phone number you can call to get help from.





http://www.fafsa.ed.gov


No comments:

Post a Comment